Personal Essay Topics: 25 Fail-Safe Suggestions For Your Paper
A personal essay provides the reader a brief look of your personal life experience. In order to obtain ideas of composing one, it is essential to imagine any memorable or special event or moment in your life. This piece is actually a great approach for you to reveal your distinctive personality to others, to clearly figure out your likes and dislikes, to be more confident as well as to understand yourself better.
The good news is that you can truly succeed in composing your piece through being truthful and natural. Being yourself, honestly expressing your position and vision will greatly aid you come up with a sensible work. Bear in mind that your perspective is the one that certainly counts the most and has a special essence in this piece.
Here is a list of fail-safe suggestions or topics which you can write for your paper:
- Is there anything in your past that you would like to change? How would you change it if you could?
- Have you ever been involved in some serious misconduct? What lesson did you learn from that experience?
- Tell about the most memorable experience you've ever had.
- Write about a song that has special meaning for you.
- What is something you obtained from an unsuccessful experience?
- What is a major achievement in your life? Who and what helped you in accomplishing your goal?
- Tell about a horrifying experience that you had when you were still a child.
- Where do you see yourself, career wise, 5 years from now?
- Describe an important social event that you took part in.
- Select an influential person that you would like to interview and cite reasons why.
- Have you ever fallen in love from the first sight? What did you feel at that moment?
- What are your career aspirations?
- Evaluate a risk you have taken and its impact on you.
- What are your dreams of the future?
- Talk about your academic background and achievements.
- Reveal your true personality by means of naming all the positive and negative features you have. Which of them you'd like to change and which you'd like to improve?
- Have you experienced a feeling of disappointment of yourself?
- Tell about a family getaway. What did you learn from the experience?
- Have you ever struggled for something and failed? How did you cope up?
- Talk about your most rewarding experience.
- What are your long-term career goals?
- Who was the most influential person in your life?
- Discuss about the first day you travel overseas.
- Discuss your most interesting high school experience.
- Have you ever experienced a moment of loneliness? How was it like?